Short, simple videos answering the most frequently asked legal questions.

What If I Want To Do Business Under A Name That Is Different Than My Corporation?

That’s normally not a problem, as long as no one else is already using the name. You can file with the Secretary of State for a protected Trade Name, so that no one else can use the same name in the State of Oklahoma.

Comments are closed