Short, simple videos answering the most frequently asked legal questions.

My Parent Passed Away And Has Property In Her/Her Name. What Do We Need To Do?

If your deceased parent is the only one that was on the deed, then, there’s going to have to be a probate. That’s the legal process of transferring the property out of your parent’s name to whoever is the appropriate party. If the asset that we’re speaking of is an automobile, then we can probably handle transferring that without going through the court.

Comments are closed