Short, simple videos answering the most frequently asked legal questions.

My House Is Being Foreclosed On. What Can We Do?

The first thing you should do is contact an attorney that’s experienced in real estate matters. The law now offers alot more protection to borrowers that are being foreclosed on, and there may be some things that attorney can do that may benefit you.

Comments are closed