Short, simple videos answering the most frequently asked legal questions.

Can I Get An Emergency Guardianship For An Elderly Person?

Yes, it’s possible to go into court, on an emergency basis, and to get the court to appoint someone as a guardian on an emergency or temporary basis. Typically, there is a hearing a short time later. The person with the guardianship on them has the right to show up in court to object, or contest the guardianship.

Comments are closed